Saturday, June 16, 2007

Conduct Yourself

Philippians 1:27 "Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel."

I was just studying and reading the Bible, and I came across this verse. I was reminded that whether I am at home, with my family, or whether I am in a store, my conduct should remain the same. When people see you, do they see a Christ-like attitude? "Conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ!"

Until the nets are full,
~Kirsten~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.