Monday, July 16, 2007

Creation Museum

Hey everyone!

We went to the Creation Museum Friday and it was amazing. So...I just wanted to post some pics. I didn't want to ruin it for those that haven't went, so I limited the pics. Hope you enjoy them!

(from L to R) Hannah, Christian, Jonathan, and me

The waterfalls!

My mom and dad!!!


The beautiful gardens outside of the museum. The sprinklers made a rainbow!

At last, our family! This was actually taken by a professional in the museum!
TADA! It was an amazing trip! Everyone should go to the Creation Museum! Well, ttfn!
In Christ,
~Kirsten~

4 comments:

Jordan Casey said...

Hey Kirst~
That's soooo kewl! I can't wait till I can go. Love the pics!
Jordan<3Casey

KirstenDawnNicole said...

Hey *Jordan*,
Thanks! Hope u get to go sometime soon, it's really great!!! ;0
~Kirst~

Unknown said...

Hey, I always wondered about that place! Nice review! My sisters and I just started a blog. It's a lot of fun. http://shineintheshadows.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I wanted to say that I too have been to the Genesis Creation Museum and also agree that it's a place worth visiting. My church youth group and I were very blessed when we made our trip there; it was such a wonder!

In Chrsit,
Sammie